- A poem is a naked person... Some people say that I am a poet.
- All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
- At times in my life the only place I have been happy is when I am on stage.
- Being noticed can be a burden. Jesus got himself crucified because he got himself noticed. So I disappear a lot.
- Chaos is a friend of mine.
- Democracy don't rule the world, You'd better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that's better left unsaid.
- Don't matter how much money you got, there's only two kinds of people: there's saved people and there's lost people.
- I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me.
- I am against nature. I don't dig nature at all. I think nature is very unnatural. I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay.
- I consider myself a poet first and a musician second. I live like a poet and I'll die like a poet.
- I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change.
- I have dined with kings, I've been offered wings. And I've never been too impressed.
- I like America, just as everybody else does. I love America, I gotta say that. But America will be judged.
- I'm just glad to be feeling better. I really thought I'd be seeing Elvis soon.
- Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything.
- No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky.
- Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.
- The radio makes hideous sounds.
- This land is your land and this land is my land, sure, but the world is run by those that never listen to music anyway.
- Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be.
fredag 17 oktober 2008
Världen blir lite vackrare när den här mannen öppnar munnen
Upplagd av Emma kl. 07:13