fredag 13 februari 2009

Donnie Darko

- www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR91Rj1ZN1M




- I made a new friend today.
- Real or imaginary?
- Imaginary.

- Do you believe in time travel?

- How can you do that?
- I can do anything I want. And so can you.

- Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
- Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

- The search for God is absurd?
- It is if everyone dies alone.

- You're right, actually. I am pretty troubled and I'm pretty confused. And I'm afraid. Really, really afraid. But I think you're the fucking Antichrist.

- I promise, that one day, everything's going to be better for you.

- How's it feel to have a wacko for a son?
- It feels wonderful.

- They just want to see what happens when they tear the world apart. They want to change things.

- If the sky were to suddenly open up, there would be no law, there would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories.

- 28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

- I hope that when the world comes to and end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.


Inga kommentarer: